Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major city of the country.
Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
The Commercial Data Analyst will:
- Manages the generation of periodic sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly et al) as may be required by line manager.
- Generates trend analysis, customer trading statements issuance as per required frequency
- Processes and handles all trade customer and sales team related claims to ensure turnaround times agreed are duly met
- Collation of all sales data from sales team for report to management and other advised end users
- Handles customer sales order management and account reconciliation issues where required
- Handles adhoc reporting duties as may be communicated from time to time by line manager
- Tracks and reports the commercial function KPIs and incentives
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Mathematical related course
- Computing Skills (specifically use of Microsoft office suite specifically MS Excel)
- Time conscious
- Analytically sound and has a knack for numbers
- Experience with Sage, Dynamics or SAP
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
Method of Application
All suitable and interested candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com the code as the subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.