Job Opportunity at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a world leader in the manufacture and sales of bearings, seals, lubrication and lubricating systems with strong presence in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Job Reference: 1162
- Prepare and develop a competitive marketing strategy to sell product to target customers in line with company’s procedures, standards, targets, margins and safety policies.
- Manage sales according to the expectations, leveraging the resources and the competences in the industrial market.
- Achieve agreed growth, cost, cash and scorecard targets
- Develop and drive strong sales and segment growth strategies, closely aligned to Key Account structures
- Drive the expansion of the value proposition and thus sales through 5 platforms
- Manage and develop the Distribution network through the "More with the company’s" program
- Manage and develop high quality relationships with distributors, OEMs and end users
- Deploy price leadership strategy and value based selling (using DSP)
- Deploy Group and Area strategies, scorecards and policies to ensure compliance throughout the country
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Adherence to national legislation, the company’s Group Code of Conduct, Policies and Instructions
- Act and report on any deviations from legislation, the company’s Code of conduct, policies and instructions and good business practice as established in the company’s Group
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- BSc/HND in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly competitive environment and be happy to meet regular sales targets.
- Planning, Scheduling and organizing in advance.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Work with minimum supervision and total initiative, individually as well as a team member.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, sharp and smart appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving
- High level of effective customer centric skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited
- Facilities & Admin Services Officer at a Reputable Manufacturing Company - Workforce Group