Job Opportunity at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a world leader in the manufacture and sales of bearings, seals, lubrication and lubricating systems with strong presence in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Job Reference: 1162
- Prepare and develop a competitive marketing strategy to sell product to target customers in line with company’s procedures, standards, targets, margins and safety policies.
- Manage sales according to the expectations, leveraging the resources and the competences in the industrial market.
- Achieve agreed growth, cost, cash and scorecard targets
- Develop and drive strong sales and segment growth strategies, closely aligned to Key Account structures
- Drive the expansion of the value proposition and thus sales through 5 platforms
- Manage and develop the Distribution network through the "More with the company’s" program
- Manage and develop high quality relationships with distributors, OEMs and end users
- Deploy price leadership strategy and value based selling (using DSP)
- Deploy Group and Area strategies, scorecards and policies to ensure compliance throughout the country
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Adherence to national legislation, the company’s Group Code of Conduct, Policies and Instructions
- Act and report on any deviations from legislation, the company’s Code of conduct, policies and instructions and good business practice as established in the company’s Group
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- BSc/HND in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly competitive environment and be happy to meet regular sales targets.
- Planning, Scheduling and organizing in advance.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Work with minimum supervision and total initiative, individually as well as a team member.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, sharp and smart appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving
- High level of effective customer centric skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at a Large Conglomerate - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Entry-level Van Sales Representative (VSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Latest Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Fresh Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Eunisell
- Storekeepers at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria