Engineering Vacancy in the Power Industry - Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing - Our Client, who is a market leader in the Nigerian power sector, is seeking for enthusiastic professionals who are passionate about driving the business and leading the execution of technology strategy for platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for directing the company’s technical plans and deploying all company’s technical Solutions, Products and Services as well as developing, designing and seeking continuous improvement of the business systems.
- Oversees ALL company technical products, services and activities towards revenue generation covering but not limited to Engineering Services, Project Management, Engineering and Construction expert services.
- Ownership of the company's Technology strategy, providing visible leadership for the company within the technology community and leading the execution of technology strategy for platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Take charge of the delivery of the entire technical and operational functions (design, engineering, tendering, project management) of Transmission (extra high voltage & high voltage) and distribution construction projects, and utility system and other large construction projects that have significant electrical engineering components.
- Supervise the creation and develop where necessary all company’s operating and positioning strategy within the operating Industry
- Representing the company before Financial, Government and Technical Regulatory Forces, defending company's objectives and decisions with the top members of the Board.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc/HND Electrical Engineering and added with MBA
- 20+ years within which he should have played a GM function in a large construction company and at least 5 years’ experience in managing a large electrical engineering construction department or division
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Must be member of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc.
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office/Prima Vera (PMO)
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Chief Technical Officer to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Software and Systems Engineer at Schneider Electric
- Fresh Recruitment at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Job Openings at Schneider Electric
- LCS Segment Leader - Africa at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Regional Manager at Cummins Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Ltd