Project Management Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Are you an effective project manager? Do you have passion for executing projects at high levels of quality, on time and on budget? Do you have an interest in solving social problems?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere Social Innovation Centre seeks an experienced Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects and an interest in social issues and technology to work in our Open Living Labs Unit.
- The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s open living lab projects aimed at smart application of technology to solve social and commercial challenges in Nigeria.
- The projects will be with a range of stakeholders including NGOs, corporations, development partners, students, the software developer community and subject matter experts in a wide range of sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective interventions to define the scope of engagement
- Develop project documentation including proposals, project plans and reports
- Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
- Identify and engage new stakeholders including research institutes, NGOs, technical partners and end-users
- Organise and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, ideation sessions and hackathons
- Manage the logistics of every activity organised
- Develop content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc) in conjunction with the Communications Manager
- Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on each project to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
- Manage teams of developers to deliver technology projects to a high level of quality
- Track and report on key quantitative & qualitative metrics to ascertain performance & impact of the different projects
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Open Living Labs.
- Previous experience of project management techniques and knowledge
- Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in an NGO, development agency or a commercial organisation
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Project Manager OLL’
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp