Job Opening at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We're looking for professional, reliable and confident therapists, who are able to provide customers with a five star service and treatment.
- You should be passionate and dedicated to your work as a massage therapist.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward client satisfaction
- To provide consistent treatments in accordance with the company protocols and accepted certification practices
- To provide deep tissue / sports massage to clients
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the business
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products
- Actively promote home care programs
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization of working space
- Properly clean and restock room as required
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the spa that require attention
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well promotions and/or discounts available
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Be on time for their shifts (10 minutes early, 15 minutes early when opening the spa)
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete clients satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Take responsibility for clients payments
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Massage experience is essential
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
- Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
What we expect from you:
- Positive attitude with a passion for what you do
- Be available for appointments at a moments notice.
What We Offer You
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Competitive Hourly rates
- Be part of a small team of great therapists
- Work in safe and stylish environments
- Be appreciated for the excellent work that you do
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited