Job Opening at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We're looking for professional, reliable and confident therapists, who are able to provide customers with a five star service and treatment.
- You should be passionate and dedicated to your work as a massage therapist.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward client satisfaction
- To provide consistent treatments in accordance with the company protocols and accepted certification practices
- To provide deep tissue / sports massage to clients
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the business
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products
- Actively promote home care programs
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization of working space
- Properly clean and restock room as required
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the spa that require attention
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well promotions and/or discounts available
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Be on time for their shifts (10 minutes early, 15 minutes early when opening the spa)
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete clients satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Take responsibility for clients payments
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Massage experience is essential
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
- Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
What we expect from you:
- Positive attitude with a passion for what you do
- Be available for appointments at a moments notice.
What We Offer You
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Competitive Hourly rates
- Be part of a small team of great therapists
- Work in safe and stylish environments
- Be appreciated for the excellent work that you do
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Job Openings at Chemiron International Limited
- Accountants at a Pharmaceutical Company - Bellforte Consulting
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited