Job Opportunity at an Insurance Firm - Leading Edge Consulting
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Leading Edge Consulting
Leading Edge Consulting - Our client is one of Nigeria's leading insurance companies. It requires the services of an experienced & reliable Technical Assistant with an in-depth experience in planning long term business strategies, monitoring and evaluation of processes to support the MD.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the MD in planning long-term business strategies and representing the MD in key business meetings.
- Help the MD in working across departments to ensure adequate grasp of intelligent and strategic operations of the company at all times.
- Support the MD in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders.
- Work within the framework of the company’s corporate plan as directed by the MD and ensure easy monitoring and effective evaluation of our processes.
- Direct the affairs of all the MD’s staff and ensure they are well equipped for the job.
- An Excellent first degrees in Economics, Finance, Accounting or allied disciplines from recognized Universities and a minimum of 5 years cognate are required.
The remuneration attached to this role is attractive
Method of Application
If you are interested, have the passion and meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV and evidence of your current remuneration package immediately by clicking the Apply Now button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leading Edge ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Store keeper/Facility Manager at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Chief Financial Officer at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Job Vacancies at Standard Chartered Insurance Brokers (Scib)
- Jobs at WAPIC Insurance Plc