Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis).
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives.
- Responsible for managing:
- Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans.
- Manages the research process where appropriate.
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans.
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy.
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation.
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of ABM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree
- 7 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales,
- Finance & Category management.
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
go to method of application »
Main Purpose of the Job
To develop and implement distributor wholesaler business plans that will deliver budgeted turnover, profit, growth, share and innovation. Appointing, managing, leading and directing a framework of distributors and wholesalers to increase numeric weighted distribution and ensuring the effectiveness of field sales activities.
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporates into the Customer Business plans.
- Support marketing in the development of Customer specific Category/and or Shopper Marketing strategies within territory.
- Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity and pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors within assigned territory.
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill, credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all wholesaler/distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the wholesaler/distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation.
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumers’ needs.
- University degree or equivalent with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Fluent in French (written and verbal) is a requirement for working in Francophone West Africa.
- Possession of a Driver’s Licence.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale