Executive Jobs at Lonadek
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Assures the quality of Company CNG products and services and ensure organizational stability through development and implementation of standards, controls, systems, procedures and regular evaluation.
- Facilitates the integration of products and services into the fabric of the gas sector by using effective marketing and communications activities.
- Involved with consultations, tendering, and procurement of gas compression equipment from foreign vendors.
- Recommends staffing and financing to the Board of Directors. In accordance with Board action, recruits personnel, negotiates professional contracts, and sees that appropriate salary structures are developed and maintained.
- Manages the Board’s due diligence process to assure timely attention to core issues.
- Works with the Board officers and committee chairs to get the best thinking and involvement of each Board member and to stimulate each Board member to give his or her best.
- Works with the Board chairman to enable the Board to fulfill its governance functions and facilitates the optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual Board members.
- Develop a multi-client study of the gas market - to analyse major supply projects within Nigeria, pipeline flows, natural gas demand and pricing.
- Develop and implement a gas supply strategy - This will involve assessing supply requirements, identifying and evaluating options, and assisting in the structuring and negotiation of long-term gas supply contracts.
- To ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Recommend volunteers to participate in committees.
- Promote programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, negotiation, reporting and audit.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain cooperative relationships with key stakeholders. Works with legislators, regulatory agencies, and representatives of the gas sector to promote legislative and regulatory policies that encourage a healthy business relationship between the company and other stake holders.
- Make projections of a long term CNG and LPG supply, demand, and price outlook forthe South East states of Nigeria
go to method of application »
- Working closely with the Chairman you will develop the vision, core values and strategic plan to deliver the significant growth plan set by the group. This growth will predominately come through the improvement in operations processes and procedures in the gas sales. And also establishing and streamlining corporate operational procedures
- Directly oversee the day to day operations of CNG, micro LNG, LPG and other gas utilization products and projects, with the objective of increasing shareholder value and achieving company annual revenue and profitability projections thereby positioning the organization for growth.
- Develop awareness for the company product and services to maintain and enhance customer relationships specifically at a senior government level.
- Review and direct the development of new market opportunities and requirements for existing services or new service offerings.
- Provide personal judgement and experience in market conditions, economic conditions, competitor analysis and government, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Promote and inspire values associated with operational excellence, workplace safety, environmental best practices and exemplary business ethics, integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Manage and oversee the performance and budgets of projects and operations of all departments.
- Coordinate with the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) on financial performance of company's operations.
- Point of contact with the CEO to report on all technical and operational activities. Ensure all department heads are fully informed of the strategic objectives of the company.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Identify the training and developmental priorities in conjunction with the HR and ensure that staff are adequately skilled to meet the future requirements of the company.
- Provide all round support to Gas projects team
- Provide support to Clients, Vendors and Contractor Performance reviews
go to method of application »
- To carry out independent operations analysis which includes: Challenging company gas production planning assumptions and analysis, assessing the strength of operational intelligence and providing alternative options, focusing on CNG, micro LNG, LPG and other gas utilization products and projects.
- Respond to issues raised by the project team and stakeholders, via analysis, advice, recommendations or direct action as appropriate.
- To ensure that all matters relating to organizational change are managed in a fair, consistent and professional manner. To support the implementation of the change management process as directed by the Project Manager.
- Analyze and advise the board and project teams of business cases, capital injection (or other funding) requests.
- Offering support, professional and competent advice and identifying problems and recommendations to minimize risks in CNG and LPG distribution.
- To work cohesively with project team members and take positive action and accountability for assigned areas of responsibility and attend and participate in weekly project team/scrum meetings.
- Accountability for safety in gas compression, engineering, maintenance, integrity, verification, planning, metering and operational commercial agreements.
- Undertake or participate in the preparation of gas sector analyses and provide advice on best practices and lessons learned from leading organizations.
- Provide advice on company commercial transactions, corporate form and capital structure.
- Provide second opinion source of advice to the board where other departments have a lead role
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of gas sector operational issues, key players and technical trends within the sector and tackle specific needs.
- Feedback from Operations and Project teams on effective support which improves availability and reduces costs.
- Delivery of Capital projects on time and within budget.
- Introduction of new technology and ideas to support existing operations and companywide development.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited