Reporter (Intern) at Maxima Productions Company
Posted on: 6 November, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Maxima Productions Company
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- The Reporter is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Must be able to generate content and do voice over.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maxima Productions CompanySimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria
- Jobs in a Magazine Firm - Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Media Jobs at Concise News