Career Opportunity at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 6 November, 2016
Deadline: 11 November, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a leading Financial Institution is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Rehabilitation and Recoveries Officer.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To rehabilitate customers in arrears in the pre lock-up categories and appropriately action allocated accounts via the various collections mediums with the aim of regularising accounts in order to minimize the forward roll into more serious delinquent categories.
- To effectively work all NPL (lock-up) and Written off accounts to contribute towards increasing the collection/recovery rate and diligently update control registers, outsourced files and supply of demographic information when required.
- Timeous and adequate actioning of all accounts in terms of the rehabilitation/recoveries strategy.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal action/sanction in respect of regulatory and operational compliance matters.
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance customer service.
- Timeously refer all insurance claims, retrenchments, disabilities, deceased, insolvencies, tracing matters and recommended repossession action to the Team Leader.
- To institute collection/recovery action on all NPL/written off accounts as and when required.
- To assist in ensuring that present and future departmental objectives are achieved by maximising the recovery on written off accounts.
- Timeously engaging with all stakeholders within the Group in order to maximise collections/recoveries of delinquent accounts
- Sound communication and negotiation skills.
- Shows energy and drive.
- Well-spoken and sound telephone techniques.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle large volumes of accounts.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and decision making abilities.
- Conflict management.
- Continually bears customer focused solutions in mind.
- Customer and service orientated.
- Have a supportive, solution seeking approach.
- Think proactively.
- Works as part of a team and builds relationships.
- Provides support to others.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity.
- Focuses on delivering results.
- University Degree in a Business oriented course
- 2-years or more general customer debt management exposure.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com . The Subject of the mail should be “Rehabilitations and Recoveries Officer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting