SIWES/Industrial Training (IT) Interns at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: 7 November, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited, we are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Informing FSMs/BMs of requirements/POP for the monthly initiative – send reporting template at the beginning of the month
- Collating POP weekly to avoid backlog
- Escalate to Accountant or SM in case of issues
- Preparing Sales reports (Sage) as requested
- SSCE Holder,SIWES or Industrial Training Students
- Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Word/Powerpoint, Analytical, Time Management, Attention to detail and Communication.
go to method of application »
- Checking SOPs to ensure they are up to date.
- Ensuring process compliance with SOP across all functions and locations.
- Reporting any variances noticed.
- Engaging process owners on possible process changes to suit current realities.
- SSCE Holder,SIWES or Industrial Training Student.
- Excel skills, Word/Powerpoint skills, Analytical skills, Time Management, Attention to detail, Communication
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Associates at Precise Lighting
- Sales/Marketing Representatives at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)
- Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept
- Shop Floor Sales Executives at Vanaplus Group
- Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Jobs at Command Car Rental
- E-commerce Officer at Fadac Resources