SIWES/Industrial Training (IT) Interns at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: 7 November, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited, we are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Informing FSMs/BMs of requirements/POP for the monthly initiative – send reporting template at the beginning of the month
- Collating POP weekly to avoid backlog
- Escalate to Accountant or SM in case of issues
- Preparing Sales reports (Sage) as requested
- SSCE Holder,SIWES or Industrial Training Students
- Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Word/Powerpoint, Analytical, Time Management, Attention to detail and Communication.
go to method of application »
- Checking SOPs to ensure they are up to date.
- Ensuring process compliance with SOP across all functions and locations.
- Reporting any variances noticed.
- Engaging process owners on possible process changes to suit current realities.
- SSCE Holder,SIWES or Industrial Training Student.
- Excel skills, Word/Powerpoint skills, Analytical skills, Time Management, Attention to detail, Communication
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
- Human Resources Officer at Audacious Business Concept
- B2B Manager at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Regional Sales Manager at Pamaks Solutions
- Social Media Representatives at Poise and Etiquette
- Retail Interior Designer at a Multinational Retail Chain - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Showroom Manager at Fadac Resources
- Consultant: Market/Entry & Business Development at a Global Trading Company