Sales Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency, is mandated by one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales and distribution of chemical products to recruiting fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1126
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Develop the sales of the company’s products in the Home and Personal Care chemical Raw Materials
- Develop new products in the market and help educate the customers about them
- Liaise with the suppliers in order to grant the needed technical support to the customers
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the General Manager
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate it
- A good first degree (with chemistry background a plus) from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Young and dynamic individual
- Good experience in sales, preferably within the chemical and cosmetics industries.
- Innovative with strong sales and business development skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for perfume/cosmetics/personal care products.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, energy, organization and resilience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Male Office Assistant at Audacious Business Concept
- Sales Manager at a Leading Multinational Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Experienced Van Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Job Openings at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Sales Represntatives/ Customer Relation Officers at Aefashion Empire
- Retail Sales Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Oak Exclusive Designs Limited