Finanace Job Opportunity at WWB Recruitment
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WWB Recruitment - Nigeria
WWB offers bespoke recruitment solutions for professionals from Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Insurance and Human Resources
for local, national and international clients and candidates.
Our client is a leading Nigerian group of businesses.
- They now seek to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Group Financial Treasury Manager to oversee the day to day running of the Group Treasury function.
- WIth approximatley 20 subsidiary companies, multiple banking facilities and 50+ staff to manage, this is a big job and requires a Corporate Treasurer who is hands on yet able to see the big picture.
- You should have strong Cash Management, Lines of Credit, Letters of Credit, Loans Adminsitration/Borrowing skills and experience of dealing with Government-backed loans.
- In addition you will be an excellent people-manager with strong Excel skills and an analytical mind.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and stable company in a senior role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WWB Recruitment - Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WWB Recruitment - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative and Finance Officers at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers (Service Sector) at Kloverharris Limited
- Graphics Design Specialist at Deloitte Nigeria
- Project Analyst at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Information Security Analyst - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Advocacy Manager at Habiba Balogun Consulting
- Network Security Specialists at Lorache Limited