Procurement Job Opening at a Manufacturing Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Micheal Stevens Consulting - Our client is a group of companies; manufacturers of a range of carbonated drinks, pre-forms and covers and also the largest importer of plastic raw materials in Nigeria, with over 45 years business experience in Africa.
The ideal Candidate should have up to 5 7 years experience in a manufacturing work environment.
Key Duties would include:
- Responsible for the effective and efficient procurement of goods, works and services to meet the administrative and operational needs of the organisation
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining efficient and effective working procedures within the Procurement Section to cover all aspects of the day to day procurement activity and tasks
- Identify, negotiate and implement contract & framework agreements which result in efficiencies in line with financial and forecasting requirements.
- Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement process which result in high process compliance.
- Devise and prepare contract documentation for high value, complex portfolio of goods and services in consultation with internal stakeholders, ensuring needs are understood and that functionality and performance are effective.
- Proactively oversee and manage any contract or agreement awarded in line with the service and performance terms established, whilst ensuring an effective and efficient communication mechanism is maintained between customer and supplier.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Knowledge of current legislation and its impact on market management, finance and contractual arrangements
- Line management experience or the potential to readily acquire and develop strong line management skills
- Ability to influence others, both internally and externally, up to Head of Service level through presentations, negotiations, written reports with high degree of tact and diplomacy.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency