Business Development Role at Terragon
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Terragon Group is one of Africa's Digital Media companies headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices in Kenya, Ghana, South Africa and India.
- As Business Development and Sales Manager, you will be pivotal in seeking out and developing new opportunities. You will also have proven, demonstrable sales experience.
- You will be articulate with the confidence to build relationships with key contacts in a variety of industries.
- You will be a self-starter, who is tenacious and driven to succeed and you will develop innovative new ways to market and sell Twinpineâ€™s offerings to its target clientele.
- The responsibilities of the Business Development and Sales Manager
- Deliver against set monthly targets, driving direct new business sales and working with the client services team to deliver growth against existing client accounts within your assigned market vertical.
- Manage the business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely with our Account Management team to ensure our clients achieve their mobile advertising goals.
- Bachelor's Degree degree and practical experience
- Local marketing and sales expertise in the digital marketing industry.
- Proven success in business development and client relationship skills.
- Advanced sales skills and proven track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Independent, self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and resilient. Thrives in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)