Business Development Role at Terragon
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
Terragon Group is one of Africa's Digital Media companies headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices in Kenya, Ghana, South Africa and India.
- As Business Development and Sales Manager, you will be pivotal in seeking out and developing new opportunities. You will also have proven, demonstrable sales experience.
- You will be articulate with the confidence to build relationships with key contacts in a variety of industries.
- You will be a self-starter, who is tenacious and driven to succeed and you will develop innovative new ways to market and sell Twinpineâ€™s offerings to its target clientele.
- The responsibilities of the Business Development and Sales Manager
- Deliver against set monthly targets, driving direct new business sales and working with the client services team to deliver growth against existing client accounts within your assigned market vertical.
- Manage the business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely with our Account Management team to ensure our clients achieve their mobile advertising goals.
- Bachelor's Degree degree and practical experience
- Local marketing and sales expertise in the digital marketing industry.
- Proven success in business development and client relationship skills.
- Advanced sales skills and proven track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Independent, self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and resilient. Thrives in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Head of West Africa Languages at the BBC World Service
- Reporters at Concise News
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media
- 2017 Internship Career Sprout Project (ICSP17) at Monkey Media Limited
- Business Development Executives at AIM Group