Job Opening at the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IFES Nigeria- A reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies seeks qualified applicants to fill a short term consultancy vacancy in its Abuja office. The open position is subject to availability of funds.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
Working closely with IFES’ Team and INEC Strategic Plan Technical Committee (SPTC) on the Strategic plan development, the consultant is expected but not limited to support the SPTC with reviewing the 2012-2016 INEC Strategic Plan(SP); formulate strategic goals for the 2015-2019 Electoral Cycle; develop the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan for the Commission with a comprehensive overall operational plan, implementation schedules, measurable objectives and timelines, and with responsibilities assigned to specific INEC departments; support SPTC to organize Strategic Plan workshops; work with IFES International Strategic Plan Consultant on support to INEC.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field in the area of planning, public policy, development studies;
- At least five years of professional experience in strategic planning and management:
- Experience working with INEC/other EMBs to prepare strategic plans;
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector
- development programs, especially in the area of capacity development:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision:
- High level of English written and oral communication skills;
- Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with government and
- development partners;
- Skills in facilitation of stakeholder engagements/workshops;
- Experience in research, policy development, management and programming-related work.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections
- related projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Procurement Services Specialist at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- House Master/ House Mistress/Matron at Child Life Line (“CLL”)
- Business and Program Development Lead at PACT Nigeria
- Expression of Interest at WaterAid
- Latest Jobs at Helen Keller International
- Finance Assistant at Médecins du Monde
- NPO - Surveillance at The World Health Organization (WHO)