Job Opening at the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
IFES Nigeria- A reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies seeks qualified applicants to fill a short term consultancy vacancy in its Abuja office. The open position is subject to availability of funds.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
Working closely with IFES’ Team and INEC Strategic Plan Technical Committee (SPTC) on the Strategic plan development, the consultant is expected but not limited to support the SPTC with reviewing the 2012-2016 INEC Strategic Plan(SP); formulate strategic goals for the 2015-2019 Electoral Cycle; develop the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan for the Commission with a comprehensive overall operational plan, implementation schedules, measurable objectives and timelines, and with responsibilities assigned to specific INEC departments; support SPTC to organize Strategic Plan workshops; work with IFES International Strategic Plan Consultant on support to INEC.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field in the area of planning, public policy, development studies;
- At least five years of professional experience in strategic planning and management:
- Experience working with INEC/other EMBs to prepare strategic plans;
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector
- development programs, especially in the area of capacity development:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision:
- High level of English written and oral communication skills;
- Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with government and
- development partners;
- Skills in facilitation of stakeholder engagements/workshops;
- Experience in research, policy development, management and programming-related work.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections
- related projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Product Manager (Pharma) at DKT Nigeria
- Content Manager at Equal Access (EA)
- Chief Operating Officer at The Convention on Business Integrity
- Chief Operating Officer at The Integrity Organisation Ltd
- Latest Jobs at Marie Stopes
- Fundraiser & Project Coordinators at Lorache Consulting
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment for National Consultants