Information Technology Job Opportunity at Exolve Technology Limited
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Exolve Technologies Limited
Exolve Technology Limited - We are looking for a mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Objective C, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficient with Objective-C or, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Exolve Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited