Information Technology Job Opportunity at Exolve Technology Limited
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Exolve Technologies Limited
Exolve Technology Limited - We are looking for a mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Objective C, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficient with Objective-C or, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Exolve Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Web Developers / Graphic Designers at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Career Opportunity at QuintilesIMS
- Ongoing Technology Recruitment at 25th & Staffing
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Career Opportunity at Ecolab