KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Auto req ID: 118517BR
Function: Advisory - Risk Consulting
Service Line: Forensic
Job Level: Associate/Team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate field activities and carry out following:
- Financial investigations into fraud and misconduct incidents
- Money Laundering and Bribery & Corruption reviews
- Forensic auditing and compliance reviews
- Due diligence reviews
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Prepare reports of findings
- Project and team management
- Other tasks as may be assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc. in any discipline, bur preferably a degree in Accounting, Law, Information Technology or Information Security
- Minimum of second class upper
- O’level results must be minimum of five credits (including Mathematics & English Language) obtained at ONE sitting
- 3 to 6 years experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Investigations and Forensic Auditing
- Compliance reviews with specific focus on anti-money laundering, combating the financing of terrorism and anti-bribery and corruption
- Law practice - preferably criminal law and civil disputes
- Due diligence and background checks
- Auditing and accounting
- Digital evidence recovery
- Data recovery
- Information security
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
The following skill sets will added advantage:
- Use of Forensic technology tools
- Proficiency in the use of data analysis tools such as IDEA, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Understanding of Nigerian Money laundering / Terrorist Financing laws
- Understanding of the U.K. Bribery Act
- Understanding of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Certifications / Professional qualifications in fraud investigations / money laundering / forensic technology such as:
- ACA / ACCA
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Encase Examiner
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Msc in a related course of study
go to method of application »
Job ID: 116473BR
Function: Advisory - Risk Consulting
Service Line: Financial Risk Management
- We are building here at KPMG Nigeria a worldwide team of Subject Matter Experts in Financial Risk Management covering credit risk, operational risk, market and liquidity risk, treasury and capital markets; and investment risk advisory - focusing on financial services and corporates across different industry sectors
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas, Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity, market and regulatory compliance risks
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory, insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market, credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Minimum of five O'level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale