Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req I D
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Undertake response maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Identify parts required for the servicing and repair of plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake condition reports of the existing plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks of material supplied
- Inspect and check the work delivered by Contractors.
- Identify critical stock items.
- Follows the direction and instructions given to them by supervisor and or line managers.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures
- Arranges access for suppliers and contractors to the base and its facilities.
- Liaise Maintenance Department and the various contractors.
- Supervises any junior team members.
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Relevant Trade qualification.
- Approximately 3 years working as a Mechanic, servicing and repairing heavy plant and equipment.
Knowledge, skills and ability
- Command of the English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Sound organizational skills, with the ability to priorities and react at short notice;
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives;
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
go to method of application »
Req I D
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, SAP, SQL
- Ensure troubleshooting, error analysis, and user coaching as part of the UNISUP hotline
- Support day to day SAP users in their use of UNISUP
- Provide end users and key users with appropriate assistance so as to improve their knowledge of UNISUP, and communicate information about best practices, process evolutions, and new functionalities
- Analyze problems and difficulties pointed out by users, and propose solutions compliant with UNISUP standard
- Perform quality control and change management following deliveries from SAP development teams
- Ensure that changes impacting logistics or supply chain processes meet Business requirements in relation with the PM and FI/CO domains
- Define test scenarios and perform unit & integration tests, in connection with lead users, following each correction, evolution or SAP project delivery from the SAP Competence Center at the Head Office
- Promote best practices in connection with supply chain and logistics lead users
- Tightly monitor the usage of the system by mean of KPIs in order to ensure that best configurations and best practices are applied for both supply chain and logistics; issue KPIs on a regular basis for the management of these domains
- Promote best technical solutions for UNISUP Nigeria in order to meet best practices approved by the Business in connection with the PM and FI/CO domains
- Propose and evaluate improvements, optimizations and evolutions of UNISUP
- Analyze and evaluates current Business processes and user requirements related to supply chain, logistics, and their integration with the FI/CO and PM modules for 11 company codes
- Analyze the feasibility of optimizations and enhancements of current processes and settings in SAP, submit proposals for change accordingly, and ensure that such evolutions meet Business needs and requirements
- BSc or equivalent in Information Technology , Accounting , Sciences, Engineering or related fields
- 8-10 years relevant working experience with ERPs, with SAP MM & RLM Solutions
- Consultant Certification, and extensive understanding and knowledge of supply chain and logistics processes in the
- Oil & Gas context, ideally with full-cycle SAP implementation experience
- Proactive team player with communication and leadership skills, strong sense of service to users, autonomy, analytical and solving problem skills, listening and teaching qualities, and ability to respect deadlines, plan actions, and prioritize goals in a complex environment involving numerous actors throughout a distributed environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale