International Dispute Resolution Institute - We are an international independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, research etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace and Conflict Settlements and Strategic Development Programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Development and Marketing of Arbitration and ADR business plans
- Development and expansion of the clientele base.
- Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients.
- Preparing and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies.
- Building Capacity, Preparation and Implementation of general business development plans and growth initiatives for long term viability.
- Research and analysis of the Arbitration & ADR industry.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Very good WAEC/NECO.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft packages and good typing speed of minimum 250 words in 10 minutes.
- All applicants must have a first Degree [2nd Class Upper] or Higher National Diploma [Upper Credit], however, in very exceptional circumstances a very high second class lower may be considered, in any of the following areas: Marketing Business Administration/Business Management Economics Mass Communication or Law, from a recognised institution plus a Masters Degree [MBA/MSc] Marketing/Business Admin or LLM
- Minimum of 5 years corporate experience in Business Development or Marketing/Administration, or Legal Practice.
- Preferably Single Female.
Monthly Salary Range
N150,000.00 - N200, 000.00.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's including soft copies of relevant credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org