Confectionery Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 9 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- As the person responsible for all kitchen produce, to co-ordinate the distribution of tasks amongst his or her teams ensuring that the work progresses as it should within the time available.
- To prepare all the menus in co-operation with the Restaurant Manager and check customer satisfaction levels by exercising a presence in the restaurant at meal times.
- To ensure that production is correctly executed and that products comply with the technical sheets
- To ensure the quality levels of products and services
- To manage his or her staff: training, motivating and structuring the team. He or she also ensures a good working atmosphere
- To provide rigorous management: controlling raw material stocks, especially in terms of their cost
- Cooking skills: the ability to adapt your cooking style to your local environment
- Using the Windows environment
- The ability to manage a profit centre: stock, cost prices, orders etc
- The ability to manage a team: supervision, training, motivation, delegation
- Team leadership
- Good relationship skills
- Organisation and thoroughness
- Teaching skills
- Physical and mental resilience
- From CAP (City & Guilds)/BEP (Technical School Certificate) in cooking 3 / 4 years’ further education, Post-graduate qualification in cooking.
- Must be dual-skilled as manager and chef.
- Significant previous experience of managing a team in a similar environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag