Latest Vacancy at Bleuapple Consulting
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bleuapple Consulting is a company built on the right foundation of years of experience in multi-cultural environment with high business standard anchored on professionalism, Integrity and long business relationships to provide a range of HR, Training and Advisory services to our clients.
We work directly with some of the most established business associates and trainers overseas to provide a strategic solution to your business and business culture.
Social media manager is responsible for creating awareness of the company’s products and progams on various social media platform. As part of his activity, the individual monitors progress of the company and answers to all forms of inquiries while maintaining the company’s tone.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc). Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Continuously generating content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns, targeted at driving company events
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Conduct regular management feed back on insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Creating at least 30 – 50 comments on social media platforms while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and posts in the process.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis
- Keep abreast of latest trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- Ability to generate content and followership on all social media platform
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bleuapple ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)