Job Opening at E'sorae Luxury
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 20 November, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
E'sorae Luxury is the largest online homestore retailer in Nigeria. We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team as:
The ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline. Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position. Please read the job descriptions to ensure suitability before sending your applications. The content writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following.
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Content Writer".
- We appreciate all interests in this position but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- No agents, interest groups, or organizations have been authorized to carry out recruitment on behalf of the company.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E'sorae LuxurySimilar Jobs
- PHP Developer at Livio
- Information Technology Roles at PayPorte.com
- Senior Analyst, Customer Life Management At Konga
- 3PL Regional Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphic Designer and Online Marketing Executive at Cresttoys
- Pallet Truck / Forklift Operators at 478 Limited
- IT Asset Management Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Content Creator at Konga.com