Sales Job Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
- Lead a team of up to 8 sales reps to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly/annual sales targets
Other Job Functions
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Monitor activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc).
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute activities in the territory.
- Education: Minimum HND
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Sales; preferably in the beverage industry or Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Building a successful sales plan for the territory (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning).
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Planning and organizing
- Exerting personal influence for initiating action steps and execution of a plan
- Deliver the monthly sales targets
- Achieve availability of products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors
- Work with our dealers and retails to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create, execute opportunities to increase sell-in to dealers and sell-out to/from retailers.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Research Executives at Kantar
- Head, Brand & Marketing at TDI Global
- Accountants at Kodec Connect Consulting
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited