Job Vacancy at Orb Solutions
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 13 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Orb Solutions
Orb Solutions, an IT - Technology Company in the heart of Ikeja, which delivers integrated solutions that make tangible business results and drive client profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Orb Solutions is seeking an experienced Developer to join our team.
- We are working with a broad array of clients to create cutting edge web and mobile applications, using cutting development methods and small, cross functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or at least 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years building mobile applications development (Android and/or iOS)
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Familiarity with mobile and web UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Understanding of mobile development tools and the development life cycle
- Enthusiasm to work in a highly collaborative, team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with common web frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with hybrid mobile development frameworks (e.g. Cordova/PhoneGap, Xamarin, React Native, Onsen UI, Ionic)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML5,CSS, XML, JSON)
- Experience with NodeJS, Meteor JS, Knockout JS or AngularJS e.t.c.
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective. Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Proficiency developing in Windows, Linux, and OS X environments
Method of Application
Applicants should forward an up-to-date copy of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must come ready to present a portfolio showing previous and current projects they are working on in relation to web and mobile app development.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orb SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)