Job Vacancy at Orb Solutions
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 13 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Orb Solutions, an IT - Technology Company in the heart of Ikeja, which delivers integrated solutions that make tangible business results and drive client profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Orb Solutions is seeking an experienced Developer to join our team.
- We are working with a broad array of clients to create cutting edge web and mobile applications, using cutting development methods and small, cross functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or at least 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years building mobile applications development (Android and/or iOS)
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Familiarity with mobile and web UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Understanding of mobile development tools and the development life cycle
- Enthusiasm to work in a highly collaborative, team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with common web frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with hybrid mobile development frameworks (e.g. Cordova/PhoneGap, Xamarin, React Native, Onsen UI, Ionic)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML5,CSS, XML, JSON)
- Experience with NodeJS, Meteor JS, Knockout JS or AngularJS e.t.c.
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective. Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Proficiency developing in Windows, Linux, and OS X environments
Method of Application
Applicants should forward an up-to-date copy of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must come ready to present a portfolio showing previous and current projects they are working on in relation to web and mobile app development.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies