AFM Recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki Phase 1.We are looking to hire a General Manager for a very reputable client of ours who are into Power generation Engineering solution.
General Manager will be a strong leader who can plan, direct, oversee, supervise and manage and his operational area of responsibility, ensuring that operations run effectively, efficiently and according to company policy. The manager will ensure that supervisory staff and worksites are appropriately managed and continue to meet the needs of the business in accordance with business strategies. The qualities of a successful General Manager include vision, creativity, commitment and leadership and the ability to observe and interpret the 'big picture' in order to make effective management decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering with 3-5years business development experience.
- The General Manager will have responsibility to manage the appointed the company Contract Owner(s).
- The General Manager will have responsibility to manage and oversee the Supervision.
- Ensure enquiries and contracts are executed in accordance with Company Quality Management System.
- On occasion you may be required to prepare estimates in accordance with your area(s) of expertise, or be appointed as enquiry/contract owner.
- Oversee control of procurement/ hire/ supply of plant and equipment for the execution of the works within your business area.
- Liaise closely with the planning department to ensure that all jobs are effectively planned and tracked.
- Ensure that all work supplied conforms to client specifications.
- Ensure that all subordinate staff are briefed and observe the requirements of relevant SH&E Regulations and client requirements.
- Develop new business by nurturing existing clients and demonstrate innovation with regard to new clients and products.
- Effective technical skills/Strong Leadership Skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.