Skyborne Limited is a leading procurement and outsourcing firm in Nigeria, servicing a variety of industry sectors. We are committed to offering simplified, value added solutions custom tailored to meet individualized needs.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A versatile organisation seeks to employ a young, vibrant individual for its front desk and basic administrative operations.
- Welcome visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopier or phone and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephone calls and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Make regular phone calls.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other documents or materials.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes or reports.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc in any field of study.
- At least one(1) year relevant experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Excellent telephone manners
- Must be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable, fulfilling obligations.
Salary: N40, 000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.