Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKâ€™s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
The role involves working with Heads of BUs and employees, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including, workforce planning, managing for performance, industrial relations, organisational restructuring, employee relations, organisational and employee development.
The role has responsibility for working with all to develop a positive organisational culture, aligned to our values and which fosters accountability, innovation and continuous improvementThe role will be a key driver and leader in ensuring the effective development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and processes; and the specific HR strategies required to build capability.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR team, take a leadership role in the development and implementation of generalist HR strategies, policies and projects
- Identify, design and implement general HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes relating to: organisational design, organisational change, performance management, workforce and strategic planning and other generalist HR activities inclusive of effective negotiation and consultation with staff
- Take ownership of the HR results and outcomes
- Provide high level, timely and professional advice to senior managers and staff, in interpreting and implementing human resource policy including: change management; HR planning; industrial relations; retention, performance management; workplace health; and organisation development and change
- Deliver a high level of proactive and reactive support, management and advice to managers and staff in employee relations, encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
- Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best practice”.
- Represent and provide high level advice and support on behalf of Genesis on internal and external forums and committees.
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networking with all internal clients and external stakeholders.
- Lead, develop and motivate the HR team.
- Develop training processes to satisfy organisational competence and assist the team to produce best practice learning aids and presentations
- Minimum of 10- 15 years experience, minimum of 5 years in relevant capacity
- CIPM, HCRI or SHRI
- Experience in dealing with unions will be am an dded advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply