Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job ID A1-160013NR
Detailed Description and Job Requirement
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors.
- May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects. May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications: BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 - 2 years of related experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.