Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job ID A1-160013NR
Detailed Description and Job Requirement
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors.
- May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects. May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications: BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 - 2 years of related experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply