Sales Executives at a Top-Class Hotel - Workforce Group
Posted on: 2 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client – a top-class hotel on the Island, is currently in need of Hotel Sales Executives. H/She would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales. They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Design, develop and sell creative catered events.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues
- Weekly sales & marketing report to submitted it to all concerned
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LAGOS market with a remarkable client base. They must also have some years of experience in Banquet, Catering & Room Sales
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Effective communication skills
- Good Commercial focus
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership competencies
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos
Method of Application
Qualified persons can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be "Hotel Sales Executive - Hospitality"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Consultants at The Place Nigeria
- Inventory Coordinators at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Latest Job Vacancies at Prixair
- Jobs at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Openings at Marriott International
- Job Opportunities at Prixair
- Jobs at Marriott International