At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Enterprise Solution Manager (Nigeria Software Business Dept)
- Provide input in the definition of IT policies, projects and service levels.
- Provide input in the development of the applications strategy and plan in line with overall IT strategy and the company’s needs and objectives.
- Assist the Director, IT in communicating the division’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff.
- Coordinate the development of policies, processes and procedures for the design, deployment and integration of EMTS’s enterprise solutions/applications.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) years work experience with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.