Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req I D
BSc, EPC, Operations, Production
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation,as and when they occur
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships
- with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations
- Maintain a group wide succession plan for all sections
- Providing leadership, development, and oversight to the HR department in the following functional
- Talent acquisition,
- Workforce planning and budgeting
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Job and organizational design,
- Total rewards,
- Succession planning and leadership development,
- Performance management and
- Employee welfare and workforce relations
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 15 years related experience,
- with at least 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an oil and
- gas industry.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business
- Administration, Social Science or related field from a recognised University. Master’s
- degree/MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Science is a
Eligibility Qualification: Membership/Certification from CIPD or CIPMN or SHRM or any other HR certification.
Req I D
BSc, Business Management, Finance, Operations
A suitable applicant should possess at least 10 years' experience, at least five years in a senior management capacity is required with emphasis being placed on construction and contract management; financial management, risk management, business strategy, commercial and legal management; operational planning and implementation and staff management.
- Develop and implement professional Contract management through oversight and guidance of Contract
- Administrators to ensure appropriate, effective and efficient management.
- Undertake continuous and impartial reviews of contract delivery against contract and company expectations and correct and improve performance where necessary providing relevant information to the Managing Director
- Oversee the management of the selection and appointment of Sub-contractor
- Manage and coordinate the contract administration activities, ensuring that all aspects of the contract during the execution phase of any Project are addressed with the objective of contributing to maximise Project revenues;
- Analyse the contract terms and identify areas of possible risks and opportunities related to the application of the contract clauses;
- Management, drafting and negotiation of change orders/variations and preparation of any claims against or from the Client, partners and any subcontractors or vendors;
- Ensuring that any contractual or legal matter affecting any Project execution is properly addressed;
- Monitoring key contract dates to ensure all contract terms are applied timely and correctly;
- Supporting the finance department function by assuring that all the relevant documents required for payment meet the contractual obligations;
- Drafting, receiving, examining, commenting, filing and keeping track of all correspondence exchanged during the project execution;
- Ensuring that the corporate policies and guidelines together with all the legal obligations are implemented and respected by the Project;
- Providing input to risk identification and assessment in coordination with the Risk and Opportunity Management Function;
- Providing information and advice to other departments or assistance in the operational management
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised University.
Engineers with relevant experience can apply as well.
Req I D
BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Quality Control
Summary/Objective: This position requires a well experienced Supply Chain professional with project management experience with the execution of large complex EPC contracts within the Oil & Gas/Power industry. Responsibilities would include managing the total supply chain activities of the large projects ensuring a seamless supply chain delivery on time and with high quality.
- To write, execute and control project SCM activity plan,
- To Identify and report areas of concern, risk, opportunities and value options to the Project Director and recommend
course of actions.
- Responsible for driving compliance to the organisation’s policies and standard work procedures
- Owns supplier performance and relationships; must be able to develop relationships and interface with senior level supplier representatives
- Develop, recommend, and effectively execute advanced sourcing strategies in support of complex projects.
- Participate in and support the Procurement
- Coordinator/Lead in complex negotiations and finalization of the contracts.
- Arrange quality control on vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure proper inventory management system.
- Ensure appropriate analysis of supplier proposals is completed; may include market analysis, should cost analysis,
- Total Cost of Ownership analysis etc.;
- Manage financial and physical performance of supply chain,
- Lead and monitor all purchasing, subcontracting and delivery and logistical planning efforts
Experience: A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 10 years experience/exposure in supply chain management.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent from any accredited university.
Req I D
BSc, Business Management, MSc, Oil & Gas, Operations
A suitable applicant should possess at least 8 years relevant experience.
- Ensure that the support of company external public/s towards company programmes and plans is gained.
- Ensure cordial relationship between company and her external publics.
- Set up early warning signals to forestall disruptions.
- Develop and administer community empowerment and development programmes.
- Manage and close out issues, conflicts and crises between company and external publics.
- Monitor changes in Government policies and its implication on company business.
- Prudently manage levies, permits, rates and all payments due to company external publics, such as government, community etc.
- Identify opinion leaders in company external public and ensure their support in favour of company.
- Corporate Affairs experience in oil and gas industry preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Self-driven, able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
A suitable applicant should possess at least 8 years relevant experience.
Educational Qualification: A first degree in social science/humanities in a recognised higher institution, MBA/Masters Degree is an added advantage.
Req I D
BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
- Possess a demonstrated understanding of Basic Engineering concepts arising from FEED / and or
- Feasibility studies as applicable for guiding the Detailed engineering during EPC process.
- An understanding of Specialist procurement activities, and the associated Engineering functionality related to procurement.
- Possess clear & proven understanding and involvement in project control procedures, including scheduling, cost control, monitoring, and execution.
- An established involvement in activities related to multidisciplinary construction activities, emanating from basic engineering, and application of international standards.
- Possess proven track record in overseeing EPC projects from womb to tomb. This includes pre-bidding process, pre-bid engineering, special procurement activities, construction, commissioning, and closeouts.
- A track record in team building, guidance, motivation, and management for EPC projects including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Quality, Safety, Commissioning, Start up, and project closeouts.
- Possess proven track record in report writing skills, negotiations, and overall client relations management during EPC project execution.
- Has a clear ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven track record in performing multidisciplinary projects from inception to close out, within project budgets.
- Candidate should demonstrate proven understanding of work change management.
Excellent knowledge in the followingsoftware packages is mandatory:-
- Word processing (Ms Office Word)
- Tabulation / Spread-sheeting (Ms Office Excel)
- Planning Scheduling (P3 Primavera / Ms. Project)
A suitable applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience, with at least 3 years in this same position.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / or Project Management. Post Graduate degree is a plus.
Req I D
BSc, Business Management, EPC, Finance, Operations, Production
Summary/Objective: The suitable candidate for this position will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person will provide in depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Carry out a robust Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on
- market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior
- level management on business trends with a view to developing new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increased business.
Networking,Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Customer Relation Management, and Microsoft Office application
A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 7 years related experience in key business development function.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
in any relevant field from a recognised University. A MBA is desirable
Req I D
Completions Engineer, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, Production
The position involves preparing completion planning and programs in accordance with the development strategy as per COMPANY policies and standards. Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team, project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well programs in the overall development plan. Coach and develop direct reports and key contractors.
- List concise description of duties to be performed
- Provide visible HSE leadership and ensure that all completions and workover activities are conducted in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner by all employees and contractors
- Ensuring that the COMPANY maintains competitive advantages in completions through the effective use of technical innovations
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory approvals are obtained for planned programs in a timely manner
- Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
- Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs
- Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended project scope
- Evaluates rig contractor and service companies to ensure compliance with all HSE, and technical requirements.
- Proactive Liaising with the Onsite representative(OSR) and contractors to ensure that tools are and equipment are available at site when required.
Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ relevant experience in Completion and Well intervention planning and operations.
University level education (minimum Second Class Upper degree) in Engineering Discipline. Current International Well Control Certificate (IWCF).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.