Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria's first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
The Facility Manager at CcHUB is responsible for maintaining the hub; supervise tasks related to electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial and event logistics coordination. This position requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and project logistics co-ordination.
The Facility Manager should have a clear understanding of acceptable business practices in relations to facility, vendor management, and support the community, and project managers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all work related to the maintenance of the hub including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance and replacement of equipment, furniture, and furnishings.
- Vendor management oversees basic office procurements, installation, and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
- Acting as info hub for providing facility related information, and supervising facility operations activities like diesel supply, checks and procedures for all events at the hub.
- Oversees and provides event logistics coordination, ensures proper scheduling of set-up for events, sitting arrangements, and work with project managers with regard to all events at the hub.
- Work with the Admin/Finance Manager to develop and manage annual facility budget.
- Develop and maintain quality, health, safety, environmental systems (QHSE) for the hub.
- Manages relationship with the building agent as required and address any maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for sourcing more vendors for supply of products and services relating to the facility.
- Serves as primary contact for facility related emergencies which may require evenings and weekend work.
- Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Admin Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Estate, Building Management or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in facilities management and supervising vendors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure and ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends when is necessary
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (use Facility Manager in subject of emails) for further