Business Development Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by improving organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- You are expected to coordinate our business development and marketing team meaningfully towards achieving team target
- Directly responsible for client sourcing and all marketing activities for the Organizations Industrial Health Business Unit.
- Understand Organizations customers and their needs.
- Responsible for the management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Industrial Customer Relationship activities
- Provide feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve business growth.
- A Degree in Business Administration.
- (Experience & Training)Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Key performance Objectives and Indicators
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall Group plans (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
- Healthcare background experience would be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group