Business Development Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by improving organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- You are expected to coordinate our business development and marketing team meaningfully towards achieving team target
- Directly responsible for client sourcing and all marketing activities for the Organizations Industrial Health Business Unit.
- Understand Organizations customers and their needs.
- Responsible for the management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Industrial Customer Relationship activities
- Provide feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve business growth.
- A Degree in Business Administration.
- (Experience & Training)Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Key performance Objectives and Indicators
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall Group plans (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
- Healthcare background experience would be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Beamco Nigeria Limited
- Country Finance Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates