Graduate Job Opportunity at De Montfort University (DMU)
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 3 November, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at De Montfort University (DMU)
De Montfort University (DMU) is a dynamic institution with a long and vibrant history of improving people’s lives through education. Originally founded as the Leicester School of Art in 1870, the university has evolved through many incarnations including the Leicester Colleges of Art and Technology and Leicester Polytechnic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a target-driven, motivated and well-organised candidate to represent De Montfort University (DMU) Leicester, UK in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Fixed six-month term with possible opportunity for progression to a permanent contract.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing for the UK Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Method of Application
Applicants should contact Richard Witts, DMU Regional Manager Africa & Middle East, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about De Montfort University (DMU)Similar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting