Graduate Job Opportunity at De Montfort University (DMU)
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 3 November, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at De Montfort University (DMU)
De Montfort University (DMU) is a dynamic institution with a long and vibrant history of improving people’s lives through education. Originally founded as the Leicester School of Art in 1870, the university has evolved through many incarnations including the Leicester Colleges of Art and Technology and Leicester Polytechnic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a target-driven, motivated and well-organised candidate to represent De Montfort University (DMU) Leicester, UK in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Fixed six-month term with possible opportunity for progression to a permanent contract.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing for the UK Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Method of Application
Applicants should contact Richard Witts, DMU Regional Manager Africa & Middle East, via email: email@example.com for more information and to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about De Montfort University (DMU)Similar Jobs
- Teachers at TOBASE International School
- Registrar at the Federal University, Gashua
- Sales Executives at Meadow Hall Group (MHG)
- Job Vacancies at Prepclass Nigeria
- Guidance Counsellor at Greensprings School
- Music and Drama Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Fresh Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Provost at Kwara State College of Education