Engineering Opportunity at Expro Group
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Expro Group
Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Requisition Number: 43581
Location: Agbani, Enugu
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Develop ideas and circuit designs for equipment used in the Expro range of products
- Produce effective circuit board layouts using the company’s preferred PCB CAD software.
- Produce accurate and effective design and test documentation to support the implementation of electronic hardware components into Expro products.
- Type test and debug electronic designs, including recording and tracking of changes as required.
- Attend design reviews as required, and record the outcome to enable changes to be captured effectively.
- Compile detailed and accurate Bills of Materials for the circuit boards and equipment.
- Identify and specify tools, jigs and fixtures that may be required to manufacture and test hardware including third party equipment such as specialist tools, measurement equipment etc.
- Provide technical support to Operations and Production Departments as required.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of departmental and company processes and procedures.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Managers.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others.
- Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
(Indicate minimum knowledge and essential background qualifications necessary to perform the job competently)
- 8+ years practical experience of various circuit design techniques
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent)
- Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical - achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness - upholds safety standards
- Developing Self - plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated - has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative - pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility - capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication - actively listens and receives information
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Expro Group career website on career5.successfactors.eu to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Expro GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Offshore HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Power Plant Project Manager at an EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Opportunities at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Jobs at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group