Administrative Vacancy at Productive People
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People - Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to implement systems and processes in order to support the businesses' ability to effectively compete.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Drive sales team to achieve their targets
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin & Accounts), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of all individual budgets in coordination with Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for company expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach support services.
- At least 2-5 years experience in management.
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Clear communication and presentation
- Target driven
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited
- Editors at Fadac Resources
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting