Administrative Vacancy at Productive People
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Productive People - Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to implement systems and processes in order to support the businesses' ability to effectively compete.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Drive sales team to achieve their targets
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin & Accounts), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of all individual budgets in coordination with Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for company expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach support services.
- At least 2-5 years experience in management.
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Clear communication and presentation
- Target driven
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited