Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) is looking for an Abuja based talented video editor to assemble recorded footage, some of which are in chroma key, into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Have extensive working knowledge of editing softwares, such as Avid, Final Cut Pro, Videopad or Adobe Premier, in order to digitize or import audio and video footage.
- Must organize footage in sequences that convey the intended message.
- Be able to utilize variety of video effects and edit green screen videos.
- Oversee the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Write voiceover/commentary and suggest or select appropriate music.
- Develop titles and motion graphics using software programs, such as Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
- Additionally, the Video Editors need to have strong communication skills, since they often work closely with the Managing Director and other personnel.
- In some cases, the editors may be required to shoot their own footage or assist with other tasks, such as, writing scripts, recording street chats and creating audio recordings.
Method of Application
To apply, visit www.maconsult.org/vacancy to fill a form. Interviews commence on Monday, 7th November 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Interested and qualified? Go to Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) career website on www.maconsult.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.