Human Resource Role at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mario Consulting Limited was incorporated on 4th December, 2001 and started operations shortly after. At Mario, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- B. Sc or HND in Business Administration from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Sound independent judgment Skill.
- Strong passion for work, high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal, presentation and reports writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, self–motivator, determined and/or confident in his/her abilities to deliver.
- Young smart and intelligent.
Method of Application
Applicants hould forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head Corporate Resourcing" via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Distribution Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Development Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Lead, Learning and Development at The Concept Group
- Group CFO at MindField Resources
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- ACCELERATE 4.0 – The Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Automation (Maximizing New Career Opportunities)
- JSK Career Fair 2018