Teaching Vacancies at Lextorah
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School French.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the Kwara State University
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a UK Master’s degree at an affordable cost
- Job Openings at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Latest Jobs at Kano University of Science and Technology
- Head Of School at Sage Schools
- Assistant Teachers at Imaginations School
- School Bursar - AUN Academy at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Vacancies at Prepclass Nigeria