Teaching Vacancies at Lextorah
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School French.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Child Carer/Head Minder at Corona Schools
- College Librarian at the Federal College of Education, Kastina
- Jobs at African-American International Christian School
- Accontants at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Chef (De Cuisine) at 25th & Staffing
- Teachers at Yetkem Educational Foundation
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Chrisland University
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Chrisland University