Information Technology Job Opportunity at Global Profilers
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head Technology for our client; a start-up technology company that provides technology and marketing solutions for the emergency services sector.
- Establishes the technological aspect of the company’s strategic vision
- Leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Evaluates and recommends technologies.
- Directs the development of the company’s data security plan.
- Ensures adequate protection of the company’s confidential, proprietary information
- Ensures secure access to the company’s data and servers.
- Identifies trends and makes recommendation to enable the company capitalise on constructive opportunities.
- Develops, manages and ensures optimal performance of the company’s technology platforms
- Communicates the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluates, identifies and implements holistic internal and external communications systems.
- Oversees, directs and project manages internal and external technology development.
- Manages vendor relationship
- Carry out any other task that may be required by the company.
Critical Management Tasks
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all functions noted above
- Maintain and update knowledge/skills relating to Admin functions
- Ensure sensitivity and respect for the rights and privacy of patients, visitors and staff
- Maintain professional conduct in attitude and performance to ensure professional standards are maintained
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree from a reputable higher institution required in any program in Engineering, IT, Computer Science.
- Technology Certification is requisite.
- Minimum of 10-12 years experience of which 5-8 years Management and strategic experience is requisite
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantag
- Has experience with Agile
- Exhibits strong business writing skills
- Has ability to develop and document detailed, holistic and comprehensive product documents
- Has worked with data analytics, business intelligence and or big data systems
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Analytical
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound Judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Ability to motivate people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- PR & Communications Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Technical Sales Representatives at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Proten International
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Pharmacist at a Leading Diagnostic Company - First Katalyst Marketing
- Chief Financial Officer at Elevantix Consulting Limited