Information Technology Job Opportunity at Global Profilers
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head Technology for our client; a start-up technology company that provides technology and marketing solutions for the emergency services sector.
- Establishes the technological aspect of the company’s strategic vision
- Leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Evaluates and recommends technologies.
- Directs the development of the company’s data security plan.
- Ensures adequate protection of the company’s confidential, proprietary information
- Ensures secure access to the company’s data and servers.
- Identifies trends and makes recommendation to enable the company capitalise on constructive opportunities.
- Develops, manages and ensures optimal performance of the company’s technology platforms
- Communicates the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluates, identifies and implements holistic internal and external communications systems.
- Oversees, directs and project manages internal and external technology development.
- Manages vendor relationship
- Carry out any other task that may be required by the company.
Critical Management Tasks
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all functions noted above
- Maintain and update knowledge/skills relating to Admin functions
- Ensure sensitivity and respect for the rights and privacy of patients, visitors and staff
- Maintain professional conduct in attitude and performance to ensure professional standards are maintained
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree from a reputable higher institution required in any program in Engineering, IT, Computer Science.
- Technology Certification is requisite.
- Minimum of 10-12 years experience of which 5-8 years Management and strategic experience is requisite
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantag
- Has experience with Agile
- Exhibits strong business writing skills
- Has ability to develop and document detailed, holistic and comprehensive product documents
- Has worked with data analytics, business intelligence and or big data systems
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Analytical
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound Judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Ability to motivate people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Client Representative Officers at CanRelocate
- Latest Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales/Account Manager - Digital Advertising at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Executive Secretaries at Fosad Consulting
- Experienced Sales Executives at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited