Latest Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
Lasol is a trading firm into wholesales and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product. Retail or Wholesale.
- Experience 3 years
- We are an FCMG who distribute product to our customers within Lagos.
- We are looking for Truck Drivers with 3 to 5 years experience as a truck driver,
go to method of application »
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- Keeping proper records of all unsupplied stock and ensuring that they are put in back order.
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any social science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing.
Method of Application
Any interested applicant can send their Resume to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com or call on 08077733300
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lasol Nigeria EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Graduate Executive Assistant At Artee Group
- Storekeepers at TWS Cards
- Professional Drivers at the Candel Company
- Field Section Managers at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Storekeeping and Warehouse Job at Transmed
- Acountants at an FMCG Company - FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Business Manager at a Fashion Brand - TheJobMag