Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Project Delivery Director (Transformation Director)
- Establish Transformation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Transformation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Transformation Projects' budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Transformation delivery process.
- Document the Transformation process and provide the operation procedure for the transformed technology system and perform knowledge transfer to operation team.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery (including technology) across all offerings
- Drive definition of, and protect, delivery (including technology) strategies and standards
- 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical "know-how" (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Can interface with Customer C-Level and across all other levels of people including internal Huawei organization
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Leadership capability across his managers, project managers and other managers in the organization
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Should have the capability to share best practices in Transformation and Program Management
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Capable of good problem solving skills and techniques
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.