Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req I D
Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- Work closely with the Field Operation representative and commissioning team on all aspects of precommissioning activities.
- Ensure date base of defined system/subsystem is available at site, easily access and being correctly followed.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in verifying the pre-commissioning weekly / monthly progress reports claim by Contractor.
- Liaise with each discipline specialists for the related pre-commissioning activities.
- Participate in monitor construction progress and advise where construction delays would affect precommissioning activities.
- Attend and or organise pre-commissioning coordination meeting with Contractor.
- Assist Construction Yard representative in reviewing and approval of RFC certificates.
- Assist the Construction Yard representative in consolidating the construction and pre-commissioning punch lists.
- Work closely on the interface points mainly for integration works with integration team.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the pre-commissioning activities at all times.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- Participate in the weekly / monthly HSE meeting on site. Attend the toolbox meetings and participate in the safety tours.
- Ensure that all incidents and anomalies related to his work area of activity are properly reported and analysed. Follow up related improvement plans.
- Ensure that HSE and QA procedures are properly implemented, especially for pressure test and handling / lifting of materials and equipments.
Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects Ability to work as part of a team
Language: English fluent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.