Administrative Job Vacancy at Workforce Group
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: 29 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Group (Formerly Workforce Management Centre) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide administrative support documentation, accreditation, filing, database management, etc. to the Outsourcing business throughout the employee life cycle.
- This role will be accountable for the organisation’s indemnity through the assurance of SLA compliance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and initiate employment related documents and ensure up to date documentation and filing processes
- Liaise with the relevant functions within the Outsourcing team to ensure strict compliance with documentation requirement
- Advise candidates/External Consultants and distribute information required for physical accreditation and documentation.
- Logistics support, provide assistance and staff support as requested; answer inquiries and provide regular status reports.
- Manage induction briefing/training sessions for new staff and ensure that they have accurate and timely information required to make effective transition.
- Work with verification officers to contact and conduct investigative interviews of applicants’ guarantors; develop and pursue lines of inquiry and direct applicants to provide additional information if needed.
- Analyze and verify applicant references (academic and professional); contact academic institutions and professional organizations to obtain and verify information.
- Research employees’ records to verify information and check for inconsistencies related to their information.
- Generate reports from the information obtained as at when required and maintain confidentiality.
- Periodically review client SLA to ensure compliance and incorporate change requests.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, working independently or with other team members.
Challenge & Operating Environment:
- High propensity for forgery issues
- Work conditions require lifting items – files and documents
- May require working long hours.
- Must have a B.Sc/HND
- Must be a Male, very smart and resourceful.
- Must have experience in job functions such as verification, ensuring compliance to set standards, handling archives, data analysis, doing reports and multitasking.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com the Subject of the mail should be "Documentation Officer"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- ACCELERATE 4.0 – The Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Automation (Maximizing New Career Opportunities)
- JSK Career Fair 2018
- Jobs at Padoserve Limited
- Finance Vacancies at People Matters
- Training Services Lead/Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Infrastructure Network Engineer and IT Operations at Human Edge Limited
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince