DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
- Process requests to purchase materials for production
- Generate and submit LPOs to suppliers and vendors
- Source for the best products at the best price under the best terms and conditions
- Liaise with all clearing and forwarding agents, customs agents etc
- Interface with suppliers and vendors regularly for market and product knowledge
- Conduct regular open market survey through internet research and enquiries
- Register suppliers and vendors
- Ensure timely supply of goods and raw materials to the factory for production
- Manage vendor and suppliers data
- Handles negotiations and advises management on price change or variation
- Handles communication with suppliers
- Any other duties as assigned
- B.Sc in Business Admin or related discipline
- Advanced degree in supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- Membership of professional body is an added advantage
3 – 5 years cognate experience in a manufacturing company
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Attention to detail
- Be Proactive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.