Job Vacancies at Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services Limited
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services L
Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services Limited is an integrated, indigenous company with global perspective, incorporated in June, 2014 to offer diverse services in the Oil and Gas industry both in Nigeria and West Africa at large, partnering with foreign experts with proven integrity in the global Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- This position manages ocean-going oil tanker lightering operations to ensure that safe and environmentally sound operating procedures and weather parameters are followed.
- The Master ensures that officers of both the lightering vessel and the vessel to be lightered are familiar with and comply with safety requirements; advises masters of both tankers in same manner as a pilot; supervises vessels’ approach, maneuvering into final position, mooring, positioning of the lightering hoses; monitors the transfer of oil into the lightering vessel to ensure that no leaks or spills occur, and supervises the disengagement of hoses and maneuvering of vessels upon completion of the operation
go to method of application »
- The Chief Officer will be responsible for the loading and unloading of the vessel and for the work on deck.
- In addition to the necessary administrative jobs, you will be responsible for safety equipment on board.
- As the Chief Officer, you will replace the Ship Master in his absence, you are capable of navigating the vessel and take decisions and manage the crew independently so they know their responsibilities and are able to perform them to the best of their abilities.
- As a Watch Officer or Deputy Watch Officer you have the competency, among other things, of performing guard duty on your own and act as the safety officer.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates should possess advance Oil/Chemical Tanker certificate. This is mandatory. Other documents should be up to date.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies