Sales Opportunity at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer concerns by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Present solutions to buyers including price, credit terms, accurate sales contracts, and estimated time of delivery based on firm production and delivery schedules.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency (MS-Office Suite)
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Must have worked with FMCG company
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cv to email@example.com using Location as the subject.
i.e. ABUJA SALES REP OR ABA SALES REP
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Retail Shop Manager at a Multinational Textile Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- General Manager in a Quarry Industry at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Job Openings at AFM Recruit
- Customer Service Manager at Platinum Careers
- Editor at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Store Attendant at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fleet Manager at Romanspage Global
- Accountant at Goldwyns Nigeria