Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding's brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
Direct Report Marketing Manager
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
- Developing mid and long-term marketing strategies for the categories under responsibility
- Developing and executing the yearly activity plan in line with marketing strategies
- Developing communication strategies in all channels (TV, radio, newspaper, PR, POP, sponsorship)
- Managing relations with international or local third parties: creative, media, BTL & PR agencies
- Orienting the media planning department to create the media plan in line with brand communication strategies
- Competitor analysis to senior management (Market shares, shelf prices, promotional activities, communication campaigns, PR activities, new product launches)
- Proposing and implementing necessary market researchers after monitoring brand performances (performance tests, pre and post ad reports, customer satisfaction index etc.)
- Working closely with sales team to plan promotional activities to boost sales and increase product trials
- Min. 5 years experience (Hygiene category experience will be an asset)
- University degree in a business-related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.)
- Locality: Nigerian only
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company with international brand management experience)
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking.
- Having skills in using MS Office Programs.
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented.
Remuneration Package: attractive as per industrial standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale