Fresh Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2729222
Business: GE Global Operations
Business Segment: Global Operations Middle East & Africa
- Understands strategies for assigned commodities and proactively assists in Sourcing objectives including new supplier identification, supplier consolidation, quoting, contract review, and identifying/executing/tracking cost out projects
- Support commodity buys through assessing supplier capabilities and developing recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Support Global Commodity Leaders by working PO queues, requesting quotes, approving PO’s, working with requestors to obtain additional information.
- Implement sourcing standards including process & execution, synergies for cost out.
- Write reports to track PO activity and supplier performance.
- Analyze and track “ Supplier promise date” accuracy and develop reports to ensure Supplier promise date accuracy.
- Drive effective recovery plans and create payment tracking and invoice analysis.
- Effectively interface with internal functions of the Corporate Initiatives Team and Global Operation Sourcing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a Sourcing role)
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven project management and process improvement ability
- Change agent with the ability to influence at all levels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH